MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Confirmed: Anderson Silva signs new 10 fight deal with UFC

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
He already had two fights left in his contract, so with those extra ten, that makes six years of Andy if he fights twice a year.

THERE IS AN MMA GOD AFTER ALL!!!!!!!
I doubt it's a 10 fight extension. More likely a fresh contract with increased earnings. He's been earning well but his actual base pay has been the same for a few years now ($200,000 no win bonus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
Well there goes any chance of Anderson going out on top. I guess the money/fame is too great to pass up.

I'll be rooting for you buddy.
Same here, it would be cool to watch him go out on top. But I get so hyped for Anderson fights, long may they continue.

Last edited by beardsleybob : 12-31-2012 at 02:52 PM.
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote