MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF End of the Year Awards: Best New Member (2012)

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Man this is a toughie.

OU seems like a really nice person and most of the time I find myself agreeing to what he says. He is more active in the WAYDRN thread though which I browse through less frequently. Needs to more active in the MMA talk section!

BlueLander has been great in posting up new threads for discussion in the UFC section. Really keeps the board active and not so dull. Hardly posts in other threads though.

ClydeBankBlitz has been great. Nice member, great attitude, and really active. Stands out to me the most. My vote is going to this one.

The rest of the nominees have been great additions to the board as well. I see them frequently posting in the UFC section, show some excellent knowledge, and well, good overall. Some (I won't name who exactly) aren't that nice though, sometimes resorting to less than decent remarks in discussion.