MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #25352 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I think Reid should have gotten another year. He got shafted. 14 years and they dump him after a bad season. Dude was 130-93-1. Led Philadelphia to 6 NFC East titles, took them to the playoffs 9 times. They went to the NFC Championship 5 times winning it once and moving on to the Super Bowl. They finished 10-6 or better 8 times. They should have cut him some slack for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
They kind of agreed halfway through the season that they both wanted to go separate ways after this year. I think if Andy was really adamant about wanting 1 more season in Philly he probably could have got it. But I think they were both ready to move on. Andy will be a head coach next season unlike most coaches let go today.