MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS vs Cain, Chapter 3

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #36 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Or maybe... just maybe JDS DOES have great TDD and Cain just has exceptional take downs? Cain dominated JDS. But JDS also finished Cain. Neither loss makes either man one dimensional or over rated. I love that you equate Cain's take downs with JDS's weaknesses. Rather than give Cain props for his amazing take downs, you instead slam JDS for have 'meh' TDD. Are you so stupid that you fail to realize that you're actually discrediting Cain's win? I'm betting the answer is yes.
Yeah I'm discrediting Cain's win when I said he completely mauled JDS and JDS couldn't do nothing about it for the entire fight.

Cool story bro.