MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #25359 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Holy ******* shit I am raging right now. First I read some more of retards ignorance and hate speech on fbook that guy is a clown. Now I turn on the tv and watch some talk show and a woman is on talking about how she is a virgin and believes you cannot find a connection with someone unless you don't have sex because sex ruins your thoughts. But she is on the show to get compliments about how "brave" she is **** her. Then some guy who is also a virgin stands up and agrees with her. I wonder why. Then the dumb **** said that despite never having any form of sex she feels it will be amazing her first time that she knows she will be great in bed and spoke in a way like men aren't difficult to please in bed and it's them that need serve her. And at the end of all that she said she is a very sexual person. She got a standing ovation. **** people on this planet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3