MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #25363 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Late twenties early thirties maybe mid thirties. She was hardly a fresh 22 year old. I used to party from time to time with a girl who was like her. She used to always talk mad shit about how easy guys are in bed that it's just basically touch it and that it's her that is the code to crack. To avoid tmi here long story short she didn't know what the **** she was doing I would have been better off with a retarded cocker spaniel.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Was the girl you were originally talking about American? I'm sure she was. Sounds like an arrogant Christian girl that thinks she is above the rest of the World. See now she is forcing me to make these unfair assumptions. Now I'm mad at her too! She needs to just go and sit on one and move on with her life.