MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #25364 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Was the girl you were originally talking about American? I'm sure she was. Sounds like an arrogant Christian girl that thinks she is above the rest of the World. See now she is forcing me to make these unfair assumptions. Now I'm mad at her too! She needs to just go and sit on one and move on with her life.
She was American. Never said anything about her religion so I don't think that was her motivation. It was definitely one of those women are bad ass shows that would have been all over how amazing it was she was so connected to god. So I can't see that they jus chose not to talk about it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3