MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #25365 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
She was American. Never said anything about her religion so I don't think that was her motivation. It was definitely one of those women are bad ass shows that would have been all over how amazing it was she was so connected to god. So I can't see that they jus chose not to talk about it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Maybe she wanted to take full credit herself and not give any credit to God? Selfish bitch. That's the version I'm sticking with! Now that I'm connecting the dots as I type. I think she is saying she has never had sex with a man, she down plays the role of men in sex and she doesn't bring up religion...lesbian!