MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC offers Mike Dolce to help Cyborg get down to 135.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
HellRazor
Flyweight

HellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of light
This fight is six months out. Like Fourth of July, maybe. Cyborg can cut ten pounds by then. Especially since it's really cut to 104, so you can be 135 at the weigh-in. Also, let's be blunt. 145 on 'roids can make 135 without.

AS for Tito ... fifteen years ago, I'd say it to his face, get in the cage with him, and take my ass-whuppin'. Too old to do that, so I won't call him out, but I believe his managerial advice, in this case, isn't the absolute best.
HellRazor is offline   Reply With Quote