MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jds Bulked??? Can someone confirm this?.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
rabakill
Middleweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
that may be true for a lot of fans but there are also a lot of true fight fans. I for one don't like mma because of the names and the hype, I watch the fights because I like the art and science of it.

I was fully expecting Cain to get ko'ed again but was elated to see him make a fight out of it, that was one of those fights that someone new to mma would have loved. You got Junior who is taller and stronger than the shorter chubbier guy, and the short chubby looking guy put a beat down on him. That kind of thing is what mma is all about and I was elated to see it happen even though I went in cheering for JDS. There's nothing worse than a title fight where the challenger is anything but a challenge.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote