MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping's standing in the MW division

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I personally think Belfort is heaps and bounds above all of the other contenders in the MW division (aside from maybe Weidman). His striking is very dangerous and his ground game is top notch.

I highly doubt Bisping finds a way to wrestle Belfort to a decision. Although Belfort ultimately succumbed under Jones' pressure on the ground, I think he proved his worth on the ground in that fight against Jones and I expected Belfort to be Jones' toughest fight to date. Bisping couldn't keep Brian Stann on the ground for any long period of time, how on earth is he going to do the same to Belfort? Bisping is a very strong defensive wrestler and scrambler, but his offensive wrestling and top position control is not great at all and certainly not a real threat to a crafty veteran like Belfort.

I see Belfort brutally KO'ing Mike early here.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote