MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS vs Cain, Chapter 3

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #52 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
He's had two major injuries since he won the title. Also the way he trains and the way he likely trained at the NCAA level makes me question how long his career is going to actually last. I think of how broken down Tito and Hughes got and they weren't taking on guys 40lbs heavier than them.

I hope he sticks around I like wrestling at the HW level. I wish we could have seen Cole Konrad develop in Bellator. But I'm not really that optimistic that he's going to break Lesnar and Sylvia's two title defense mark.
Two?....He's had one major surgery, and he seems to be fully recovered.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote