MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #69 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Hector fought like a bitch too.

It wasn't like we were watching Nate Quarry V Kalib Starnes again.

I'd like to see a rematch TBH, there are still too many question marks surrounding the result.
Hector was trying to throw bombs at least and got a couple of nice WWE style slams on Boetsch. Tim was content to run around and play tag the leg for 15 minutes. He wanted noting to do with engaging against Lombard, he fought like a bitch and karma prevailed in the end. I hope the rematch never happens, and I hope that Tim is on the facebook prelims for his next fight.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote