MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #70 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Hector was trying to throw bombs at least and got a couple of nice WWE style slams on Boetsch. Tim was content to run around and play tag the leg for 15 minutes. He wanted noting to do with engaging against Lombard, he fought like a bitch and karma prevailed in the end. I hope the rematch never happens, and I hope that Tim is on the facebook prelims for his next fight.
Okay so you clearly don't like Boetsch. I don't have a problem with him, not really a fan either. He didn't choose to win the decision, blame the judges for awarding him the win.

What sort of fight do you want for Costa next then? I don't think he deserves the boost a MW would get for smashing Boetsch at the moment due to the controversy surrounding the result.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote