MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #71 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Okay so you clearly don't like Boetsch. I don't have a problem with him, not really a fan either. He didn't choose to win the decision, blame the judges for awarding him the win.

What sort of fight do you want for Costa next then? I don't think he deserves the boost a MW would get for smashing Boetsch at the moment due to the controversy surrounding the result.
He didn't decide who won the fight, but his gameplan was to win the fight by engaging as timidly as possible and to out point Lombard. Nah, I don't like the guy and I'm glad he got punished for trying to hop on the Strike n Bike bandwaggon.

Costa, couldn't care less about what happens to him either. I don't like or dislike him, completely neutral really, don't really care for the guy.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote