MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #73 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
He didn't decide who won the fight, but his gameplan was to win the fight by engaging as timidly as possible and to out point Lombard. Nah, I don't like the guy and I'm glad he got punished for trying to hop on the Strike n Bike bandwaggon.

Costa, couldn't care less about what happens to him either. I don't like or dislike him, completely neutral really, don't really care for the guy.
Would you still be upset with him if the judges awarded Lombard the victory? I feel like there would be no ammo in that case, it would have just been seen as a poor fight on Boetsch's behalf.

I just don't think Costa deserves a top 5 guy because of this win, a rematch would really clear things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Do Costa vs. Larkin. Costa will probably elevate himself into top ten contention and Larkin was supposed to fight Rockhold for the SF Title.
The problem is nobody knows Larkin and they are trying to build Phillipou into a draw, putting Cyprus on the MMA map! Same reason they never cut Alessio Sakara and they felt the need to give Pascall Krauss as DLC on the UFC game.

Maybe a fight with Rich Franklin? Big name, not so high in the rankings.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote