MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #74 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Would you still be upset with him if the judges awarded Lombard the victory? I feel like there would be no ammo in that case, it would have just been seen as a poor fight on Boetsch's behalf.

I just don't think Costa deserves a top 5 guy because of this win, a rematch would really clear things up.

The problem is nobody knows Larkin and they are trying to build Phillipou into a draw, putting Cyprus on the MMA map! Same reason they never cut Alessio Sakara and they felt the need to give Pascall Krauss as DLC on the UFC game.

Maybe a fight with Rich Franklin? Big name, not so high in the rankings.
I'd still be pissed off at him for fighting like he did regardless of who got the win, yes. But I've never liked watching Tim Boetsch in the octagon, just never have and probably never will do.

And no, Costa certainly doesn't deserve a top 5 MW after his win, but I couldn't really care less if they gave him a top five or if he never fought again in the UFC. I'm not particularly fussed about him.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote