MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLOST View Post
I dont necessarily disagree with the second part but to me the comments still dont make sense. Cain didnt fight anyone even ranked before his rematch. I can see because of Werdum and Reem but....It still just seems like the UFC wanted to hype its LATINO PRIDE crap which to me is embarrassing for the sport. RIcco Rodriguez might have something to say about the supposed "First Latino HEavy Weight Champ".
Yeah they did want Cain back in there with JDS as soon as possible, but JDS was meant to fight Alistair instead. Werdum hadn't emerged as a true top contender in the UFC yet and Cain throughly destroyed Bigfoot. Who else were they going to give JDS? They already gave him Mir which was a ridiculous matchup.

Ricco is a tool and I don't care about him, I don't care for the UFC marketing team either.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote