MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Lightweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
What I said is not wrong in any way, shape or form.

It is my opinion that a 25 minute beat down outweighs a 64 second KO. If you don't agree, that's fine, but it sure as hell doesn't make me incorrect.

I've seen fighters with far less ability recover better than Junior did during the Cain fight, it has more to do with Cain being the better fighter and not giving Junior the time or space to recover.

Cain was just getting up as the first fight was stopped, if it had kept going you never know how Cain would have recovered, he never got the chance.

What if Herb stopped the second fight after Cain had initially dropped JDS and followed up with heavy GnP?
Herb would have saved JDS a few thousand brain cells and we wouldn't have known how strong of a will he has.

Not many other fighters would have got up after that first punch whether you think so or not.
amoosenamedhank is offline   Reply With Quote