MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:11 PM   #50 (permalink)
avengedsixfold
MMA Fanatic

avengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
What I said is not wrong in any way, shape or form.

It is my opinion that a 25 minute beat down outweighs a 64 second KO. If you don't agree, that's fine, but it sure as hell doesn't make me incorrect.

I've seen fighters with far less ability recover better than Junior did during the Cain fight, it has more to do with Cain being the better fighter and not giving Junior the time or space to recover.

Cain was just getting up as the first fight was stopped, if it had kept going you never know how Cain would have recovered, he never got the chance.

What if Herb stopped the second fight after Cain had initially dropped JDS and followed up with heavy GnP?
The beatdown was due to Cain's inability to finish, its not really a slight on him as he doesn't have massive ko power. In the first fight if JDS had GNP'd Cain then let him recover and continue he'd have probably still kept beating him silly except he ended it.

All fighters are throwing strikes with bad intentions, if it wins you the fight its a great dominating moment. Flukes and freaks are resigned to stuff like Cote blowing his knee out and Maynard Ko'ing himself.
avengedsixfold is offline   Reply With Quote