MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #51 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengedsixfold View Post
The beatdown was due to Cain's inability to finish, its not really a slight on him as he doesn't have massive ko power. In the first fight if JDS had GNP'd Cain then let him recover and continue he'd have probably still kept beating him silly except he ended it.

All fighters are throwing strikes with bad intentions, if it wins you the fight its a great dominating moment. Flukes and freaks are resigned to stuff like Cote blowing his knee out and Maynard Ko'ing himself.
I don't recall every saying it was a fluke. I said Cain got caught. Cain proved that he can catch Junior in the second fight.

You have no idea what would have happened if the first fight hadn't have been stopped, Cain very well could've weathered the storm and won the fight. We weren't given the opportunity to find out.

Either way i'm happy for a 3rd fight, I just want JDS to patch up those holes in his game first.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote