MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Tim Boetsch vs. Costa Philippou Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:29 PM   #77 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Would you still be upset with him if the judges awarded Lombard the victory? I feel like there would be no ammo in that case, it would have just been seen as a poor fight on Boetsch's behalf.

I just don't think Costa deserves a top 5 guy because of this win, a rematch would really clear things up.

The problem is nobody knows Larkin and they are trying to build Phillipou into a draw, putting Cyprus on the MMA map! Same reason they never cut Alessio Sakara and they felt the need to give Pascall Krauss as DLC on the UFC game.

Maybe a fight with Rich Franklin? Big name, not so high in the rankings.
I have no idea if Rich will ever fight again, he wanted to make a run at the Middleweight title again but Cung pretty much ended that, no need to keep taking damage when he's probably set financially and has nothing to gain. I also don't see Costa getting far, I thought Boetsch was beating him until the unfortunate circumstances, his only options appear to be Okami, Belfort/Bisping loser, Rockhold, Lombard, or Jacare. Stann is fighting Wanderlei at 205 and no one really knows what's up with Munoz, either way I don't think he can beat any of those guys I mentioned. Larkin/Costa would be the fight I would make.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote