MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping's standing in the MW division

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Personally I think Chris Weidman has the talent to beat Anderson Silva. Luke Rockhold seems like the guy that can give Anderson the fight of his life. I'd like to see either of those two fight for the title and have the winner of Bisping/Belfort fight Hector Lombard. That would solidify the top five in my eyes.
Well I agree on the Weidman part.

Rockhold on the other hand might die against Anderson, the best guy from Strikeforce coming over is Jacare but he and Anderson won't fight each other. Rockhold's really no different than Belcher in my eyes except he may wrestle a little better but Weidman and Okami could still handle him.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote