MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping's standing in the MW division

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
He's #1 contender in my eyes now, but doesnt deserve it until he fights Vitor. I say he loses but hope he wins and finally gets that shot...which he gets destroyed in lmao. Weidman needs another win to me. Hopefully they dont play the puss*y game and give him someone like Lombard so he can really prove he's as good an undefeated threat to Anderson as all of you keep banging on about, but we all know he's getting a shit and easy opponent in Okami to beat on (shit and easy for him, Okami is the man still).

I still think, and I did at the time, think vitor is the biggest threat to Anderson right now. Anderson is flashy and likes to jump around, but Vitor is rugged and lands big bombs. If Anderson dances into one of them, Vitor can finish ANY fight he gets the opperunity in. I dont see it happening and think Anderson again does what Anderson ALWAYS does, but at the same time, Vitor can do it.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote