MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why do some people say steroids make a fighter worse?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
I dim if this is exactly what you are talking about but I know steroids are hard on your body and to keep the strength boost you have to say on steroids one you go off you lose that power and your body pays for all that abuse.

Case in point Ken shamrock. Ken use to be a monster on stroids as every one was in the early uFC days and in the WWF now he is borderline fragile with bad knees and a glass jaw because his body is shot from all the steroids. It may help fighters in the short run but they pay for it in the long run.

I also know Randy was not a fan of big musscles because the sucked up a lot of energy.