MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nfl Mvp?

Thread: Nfl Mvp?
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
AP is the one and only reason the Vikings are in the playoffs. They literally had no other playmaker at all when Harvin was out and even when he wasn't, they had Ponder at QB.

Not to mention MVP is an individual award, not a team award. So how well the team as a whole performs has no bearing on the award at all.

Brady's season isn't even remotely close to how impressive AP's has been.

Actually Peyton Manning and Calvin Johnson have had more impressive seasons as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Hell no, the low interception rate alone is godly seeing how brady has a worse o line than minnesota, detroit and denver. Add to that how good he's been in all other aspects and nearly bringing new england back from the dead against san fran and you've got the best player in the nfl. If peterson can bring minnesota to the nfc championship then he deserves but if not then no he doesn't. Also New england and brady have easily the hardest schedule out of any team this year except for maybe the 49ers. But I don't really care anyways new england never gets awards for consistenlty being the best team for 12 years anyway.I'll bet on washington,indy,houston and green bay win this week.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote