MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 155: Junior dos Santos Shows the True Face of Courage in Cain Velasquez Loss

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
rul3z
Flyweight

rul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Do you not remember JDS grabbing the fence multiple times in the fight? Herb warned him in the 5th that if he does it again he's taking a point. When Cain went for an armbar JDS kicked him in the face when he was on the ground.

That is all cheating. I still like JDS however those are facts.
Give me 1 fighter who never grabbed the fense?

When you're nearly going down, for sure its human insticts to grab anything that will stop you from falling! Its just like when someone tries to punch you in the eye and his hand is near to your eye, you will close it. It happens because of human nature.

What that hater was talking about wasn't just about grabbing the fense. He even mentioned punches to the back of the head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry mate forgot to answer your first question: Yes I heard herb tell him that.

Fedor Emelianenko | Anderson Silva | Junior Dos Santos | Lyoto Machida | Carlos Condit | Frankie Edgar | Erick Silva
rul3z is offline   Reply With Quote