MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Daniel Cormier might get next shot at Jon Jones' title despite no wins at 205 and UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Isn't that the trend though? Though DC would be by far Jones' toughest test, it's still silly that two guy's eventually could end up with title shots in weight classes they haven't literally done anything.
And I like it that way, this is the fight business and fights that happen that way are a good thing and it always keeps you guessing for what's gonna happen next with the matchups. Combat sports needs that craziness unlike in team sports the top seeded team has to face the 2nd best team in the superbowl where it could still be a blowout.

Shields and fitch both were on big streaks and they got number contendership and they both got crushed, but condit only had a few wins in a row and a controversial one over diaz and he did way better than both of them.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote