MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So... Cain vs Overeem. Who wins and how?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuanes View Post
I see Cain employing the same strategy as the JDS fight HOWEVER, there are 2 weapons that Overeem possesses that could give Cain trouble. One of them as mentioned before are the knees, the other one which I think people are forgetting about is Overeem's NASTY guillotine.

If Cain spams takedowns he might very well get caught in a guillotine or get ko'd by a knee, though after the 2nd round, I think Overeem would be too gassed to pull off anything.
I'd put a lot money down that Reem will gas much faster then that, he has a long history of gassing and doing so against opponents nowhere as near as relentless as Cain is.
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote