MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The COUNT says..............

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuanes View Post
Agree exactly. This is why Bisping is considered a dick by many. There's a difference between trash-talking and being a disrespectful nob. I'm not particularly a Vitor fan, but I give him credit for being in a lot of wars and fighting some very dangerous opponents, including of course his recent performance against Jon Jones.

It shows Bisping has no sportsmanship or values beyond his own egotistical sphere.
The thing is though, if someone were to play that back to Bisping I think he has the intellect to see that he was offside, but he has chronic foot-in-mouth syndrome.

He's always talking too fast to stop and think about the repercussions of what he is saying.

Couldn't be more clear to me after watching him alongside Henderson and then Miller on TUF.

You'd think a 33 year old man would show more maturity.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote