MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 155 payroll: JDS takes home $400k.

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Was Erick still living in the gym when he signed with the UFC? I remember during the countdown show for the Fitch fight he was talking about how he bought a home and a car, Fitch on the other hand has been in the UFC for years and was pretty much broke going into the Silva fight, but he had been hurt and just bought a second house.
As far as I know he wasn't, but you're missing my point.

Also I have less sympathy for Fitch because he decided to buy a second house. Reminds me of the dumbass subprimes that did the same thing and eventually led to the house of cards falling in the great U.S. n' A.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote