MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miesha Tate at it again

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaVoK View Post
It is an opinion. You know, like the ones posted here on a daily basis.

She does fight for a living. Which can't be said about those who frequent here. And for the record, Men have made similar statements. Why are they not quoted, and why not their opinions belittled?
This pretty much sums it up.

When I sit around talking about a fight with my buddies, I do the same thing.

The only thing I'd point out is that posting your opinion with a social media tool now makes your 'opinion' publicly available for thousands to ridicule on other public forums such as this one.

This is the very reason I despise Twitter, because it amplifies the power of speech to every Tom, Dick and Harry with a QWERTY keyboard and half a brain.

Social media, as we saw with the assimilation of like minds in Egypt, can be used in a positive way, but more often than not it ends up in the hands of complete meat heads.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva

Last edited by Ryan1522 : 01-01-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote