MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miesha Tate at it again

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
HaVoK
Bantamweight

HaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level nowHaVoK is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1522 View Post
This pretty much sums it up.

When I sit around talking about a fight with my buddies, I do the same thing.

The only thing I'd point out is that posting your opinion with a social media tool now makes your 'opinion' publicly available for thousands to ridicule on other public forums such as this one.

This is the very reason I despise Twitter, because it amplifies the power of speech to every Tom, Dick and Harry with a QWERTY keyboard and half a brain.

Social media, as we saw with the assimilation of like minds in Egypt, can be used in a positive way, but more often than not in ends up in the hands of complete meat heads.
The thing about Social media and SMS is; people tend to attach whatever emotional context to text they want. They assume the emotional state of the person who wrote it. Even though they have never met them in their entire life.
HaVoK is offline   Reply With Quote