MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Daniel Cormier might get next shot at Jon Jones' title despite no wins at 205 and UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Problem with part of it to is there are no contenders people are excited about anymore. Henderson is an old man, machida already lost, Gus isn't ready. The sf hw gp winner and former Olympian cutting down to face the champ is more marketable till somebody can establish themselves as a real threat

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
I agree, of all the fights you mentioned DC is the one I would be most excited to see. I get people complaining about the Chael fight, that is just wrong, but DC is a undefeated Stikeforce champion after all.

Disclaimer: I would prefer they give him a contender fight, but I don't see it as a big issue.