MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The COUNT says..............

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 12:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Bisping is just a standard dude from England winding dudes up at every oppertunity he gets. We all have an uncle like him.
Have you seen his run in with renato? He flipped shit because someone was making fun of his accent and wouldn't break character when he told him to. Bisping is a douche bag. I didn't watch this video yet so I'm not commenting on what people have said in here but yeah he's joking sometimes but that doesn't make him less of a douche. He's a douche bag because he throws fits complains and generally can't take a joke and rarely shows much respect to anyone. That has nothing to do with his sense of humor.

Just watched the video. Nothing I heard was offensive or douche baggy. I was more laughing at Babalu in the background.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Last edited by Life B Ez : 01-02-2013 at 12:16 AM.
Life B Ez is offline   Reply With Quote