MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - An Open Letter To Rashad Evans

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Rashad might be better at timing his takedowns, but that's why Andy would destroy him, TIMING. To beat Anderson like Sonnen tried, you have to be like Sonnen. Chael doesnt set up his takedowns like GSP or Rashad, he walks in and shoots for it. You know it's coming, but can you stop it (why I also think Sonnen has a GREAT chance of beating JBJ). He doesnt need to hide it with strikes or catch you off guard. Rashad needs to keep it standing and not rush in for it against Silva, and thats where he gets beat.

That being said I agree. I'd LOVE if, in the situation Bisping lost, Weidman fights Belfort and Rashad gets a shot at Anderson. Now, I know the internet would expload, but screw you guys I'm right and thats all that matters.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote