Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Which fight are you most looking forward to this month?

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  BOOM 
#1 ·
Sorry for mixing in Bellator and UFC but there are some amazing fights this month. Which one do you want to see the most?

Michael Chandler vs. Rick Hawn
Pat Curran vs. Patricio Freire
Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson
Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira
Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis
Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping

#3 ·
Pettis/Cerrone is gonna be pretty hard to watch for me because I love both of them and it's gonna suck watching one of them take an ass whipping, so Johnson/Dodson for me.

#7 ·
Cerrone vs Pettis will be darn exciting, that is for sure.

Belfort vs Bisping is interesting. I believe that Bisping will win against Belfort but the general opinion seems to be that Belfort will knock Bisping out. Lets see how it goes. I hope Bisping steps up to the challenge and gets that title shot.

Rampage vs Teixeira...I wanna see if Teixeira has patched uo the holes in his striking game.

#8 ·
Cerrone vs Pettis will be darn exciting, that is for sure.

Belfort vs Bisping is interesting. I believe that Bisping will win against Belfort but the general opinion seems to be that Belfort will knock Bisping out. Lets see how it goes. I hope Bisping steps up to the challenge and gets that title shot.

Rampage vs Teixeira...I wanna see if Teixeira has patched uo the holes in his striking game.
I'm very much looking forward to Vitor turning out Mike's lights. I'm hoping to see Mike looks similar to how Lindland looked when he fought Vitor. I want that kind of finish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.