Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

9K views 79 replies 19 participants last post by  HadouKEN 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Mentioned in the video.

See less See more
1 1
#10 ·
Foyld Mayweather is a gambler period, I don't think him betting on cain is any indication he's a mma fan or watches it. Were talking about the same dude that bet 3 mill dollars on college football, if you watch his blogs he just wastes money on gambling for fun. 197k is noting to him, if you watch his videos you'll know why he will be broke in 10 years lol.

#13 ·
I don't have a problem with Pacquiao, I have a problem with those silly people who thought he was on Floyd's level.

#14 ·
Getting caught with the perfect punch doesn't mean anything. Until Mayweather fights someone who isn't a boxer puncher, he's still nothing.

What's the bet that his next opponent isn't the big slick undefeated Mexican Canelo, or the unfarmiliar but weak chinned speed puncher Amir Khan, or the recently dethroned in and out boxer Pacquiao, or even the super fight of a lifetime with Sergio Martinez....but either JMM whom can't out counter punch Floyd so he will turn to slugging, or Robert Guererro who probably shouldnt even be in actual title contention right now.

#24 ·
:lol:

All of your posts are so funny. LL and Sideways calibre stuff.

Floyd would love to fight Canelo, that's an easy as piss fight for him. Canelo won't get within 100 yards of Floyd or any boxer with an actual pulse.

He'll probably fight the Ghost.

Sergio is too big for him.

#15 ·
He plans on fighting on Cinco De Mayo, I'd love to see him box up Canelo.

#19 ·
^Like every gambler in history though.

He announced it already? Smfh. I was just hoping that I was hating and that he'd turn it around and fight someone who has at least one stand out assent. JMM's is his counter puncher, and Mayweather's is much better. Ghost has none. I'll sig bet anyone for the rest of my time here that he fights JMM instead of Canelo for Cinco too...

#21 ·
Shit actually, I thought Cinco was in like September and he was just fighting regular in the May event. I'm pretty sure the Sky Sports clueless teletext told me that anyways lol. Man, that just means theres no chance of the Canelo fight because he's wasting that "Mexican pride fight" by fighting a low level fighter like Ghost (and Im a big fan of Ghost actually). I think I'm the only person on the planet wanting to see him fight Khan. Sure, Khan gets KOed by a strong breeze, but May's never faught anyone even half as fast as Khan at WW and Khan COULD overwhelm him, and his last like 20 opponents havent even had an advantage like that.

#22 ·
actually floyd said to dana that he respects him and mma when dana was on one of those barfly episodes on youtueb with al bundy.

#27 ·
He fought JMM before he started roiding so it wasn't that good of a win, but Sergio started his career at WW and fights now at 160.

That's about 8 divisions above Floyd's starting weight, and when you consider he didn't do that great against an aged ODH purely on size alone at 154, that would be a stupid fight.

#30 ·
He could always be a promoter, he could always do another pro wrestling match, Floyd ain't done making money yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.