MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Holiday UFC contest! Unpaid members of MMAF, try your luck!

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #32 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Sorry for the delayed reply fellas!

Well no one got 5/5 (every fight picked correctly), so I'm going to let this ride for the next and every PPV until someone gets it correctly.

Though it is the holidays, and MuscleSherk did impressively with 4/5. So I'm donating you 100,000 credits for the effort, and you should absolutely try you luck in the next one for the main prize.

The only rule I'm changing for the future is for only unpaid members with positive rep to try their luck, and the reasoning for that is simple. This forum is one of the most balanced one's I've frequented, and usually when someone has negative rep it's for good reason. That being said, I'd hate the prize go to somebody who has potential of being banned or may be trolling. I want this to go to a member who contributes well to the forum!

Good luck to all on the next one! I'm not sure if the contest will continue in this thread or if another will be created, either way keep your eye out for it.