MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Floyd Mayweather bet 197 thousand on Cain Velasquez to beat Junior dos Santos.

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Shit actually, I thought Cinco was in like September and he was just fighting regular in the May event. I'm pretty sure the Sky Sports clueless teletext told me that anyways lol. Man, that just means theres no chance of the Canelo fight because he's wasting that "Mexican pride fight" by fighting a low level fighter like Ghost (and Im a big fan of Ghost actually). I think I'm the only person on the planet wanting to see him fight Khan. Sure, Khan gets KOed by a strong breeze, but May's never faught anyone even half as fast as Khan at WW and Khan COULD overwhelm him, and his last like 20 opponents havent even had an advantage like that.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote