MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Rumor] Goldberg out for undisclosed amount of time due to rehab.

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
You'd think being a pothead who talks about "theories" and shit would have bad publicity too, but Joe's doing alright He's not really an actor or anything and doesn't really have 'stock'. As long as he gets his shit in order, I imagine his job'll be safe.

The majority of prescription pill users don't have a scooby what's in them, so yeah, that;s the world we live in...
The difference there is Joe is an activist of non addictive substances. He chooses to associate his name with these things, some random guy just came out of left field and told us that Mike is an adderall addict, if Mike had said it then it would be different.

Addiction is a horrible thing and if Mike is suffering from it then I wish him all the best but I seriously question the motive of the starter of this rumour, they obviously didn't have Mike's best interests in mind.