MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'd love to see a rematch, and I do think JDS could prevail in it.

JDS was crushed by the 1st round right hand, and never recovered from what I could see. You could see it in his eyes. Yet he still was able to keep the fight standing for the most part and never got knocked down again. Cain scored a few takedowns, but never was able to keep him down, and never could take him down consistently and never did much damage on the ground. There were a lot of stuffs which is interesting considering how staggered JDS was. The guy was just out of it, yet survived the rest of the fight, minimizing damage.

In the next fight I do see JDS able to keep the fight standing even more effectively, and punch much more effectively.

BTW, these two fights remind me a lot of the Liddell Couture fights.

Last edited by Calminian : 01-02-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote