MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Here we go again. Bisping thread part 2.

Listen, if any of you have had a job before, you're dodged work for a day and never answered your boss' phone call. You've pulled a sicky, you've talked shit, whatever. So before this thread gets blown up with bullshit, remember that this is a regular ass guy like all of us.

That being said, I'm going to cut his ears off if he fuks up this fight.
I don't play hooky, maybe that makes me weird but if I ever found out one of the guys that works under me was faking it I would be doing everything in my power to get them fired. It also infuriates me if people don't answer there phone when I need to get a hold of them.

your right Nick is a regular guy and if most people with a serious job didn't answer there bosses calls then they would likely lose there job.

Nick Diaz is acts like a spoiled entitled bitch, I have a job that requires me to take drug tests so its simple I don't do drugs, I have a job that requires me to answer my bosses calls so I do and when my job requires me to be somewhere at a certain time I am there. Because that is what regular guys do, its what grown ass men do. Its part of being a grown up and taking responsibility for your life something Nick Diaz has never done. He makes excuses when he loses, he doesn't stick to his commitments. Nick Diaz is a useless waste of skin and watching GSP pound his face into utter oblivion will make me so happy.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome