MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #38 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuanes View Post

brb minimizing damage
I guess what your saying is this punch was more effective than the 1st round knock down punch, but I don't see how this makes any sense. If you stagger a guy and then get a shot in on the ground, how does that prove the big punch didn't work?

I never said JDS never took another punch, I merely said he brilliantly avoided any real damage for the rest of the fight while staggering around like a drunken sailor from that one punch. I'm sorry if that kind of win isn't enough to satisfy you. I mean I though Cain did great considering how good JDS is, even fighting blind. Basically, after the first rough Cain was trying to finish and drunk guy, and couldn't do it.

Last edited by Calminian : 01-02-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote