MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS wants a rematch ASAP

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #40 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
That fight really opened my eyes to how lethal and ruthless Cain's pace is. (I knew he was fantastic but that performance really was above and beyond).

That big first punch that landed on JDS was definitely the beginning of the end. He couldn't recover and mount and sort of offence towards Cain. I know some of Cain's TD's look telegraphed, but that pace wore on Junior to the point where he dropped his hands.... well the rest is history, brilliant game plan. On a side note, did that punch actually break Junior's jaw or was that rumours floating around? It would make total sense why he couldn't gather his bearings for the next 4 rounds.

I'm all for a rematch down the road, but that would mean JDS would have to win 2-3 convincing fights and that's also assuming Cain doesn't lose to Reem.

Like both Cain and JDS, I did pick Junior to win 2nd Rd TKO and was proven wrong. They're both two different fighters, now Junior has to pick himself up and go down the road to redemption.

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum

Last edited by Big_Charm : 01-02-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: **
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote