MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
In under 3 rounds? I would bet all my worth that GSP doesn't finish Diaz. Not in a million years.
He brutalized Condit and Diaz has 3 shit things going against him, A) he isn't nearly as strong, B) he has shit loads of scar tissue and C) he ignores that voice in the back of peoples head that says don't let that guy hit you in the face. Diaz has shit wrestling which means he is gonna end up on his back and he keeps a loose guard with almost no weight being given to maintaining control. He is gonna get brutalized worse than we have ever seen GSP beat anybody.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote