MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #34 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
He brutalized Condit and Diaz has 3 shit things going against him, A) he isn't nearly as strong, B) he has shit loads of scar tissue and C) he ignores that voice in the back of peoples head that says don't let that guy hit you in the face. Diaz has shit wrestling which means he is gonna end up on his back and he keeps a loose guard with almost no weight being given to maintaining control. He is gonna get brutalized worse than we have ever seen GSP beat anybody.
nah, diaz has better cardio thats a fact and once he hits those body shots on gsp there wont even be an argument for gsp to stay fresh for most the fight. Diaz has a way better guard than any of the scrubs gsp has fought I mean condit flipped gsp from top position a few times and he isn't even close to as good as diaz on the ground. And diaz will land the most stifling shots standing. I do agree though that diaz has bad scar tissue and they could stop the fight due to cuts but that would be some real bullshit if they let that happen.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote