MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #39 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Diaz is stylistically a much worse fight for Condit than GSP.
Diaz was not landing the better shots at any time in that fight, Just because you like watching Diaz go straight forward and allow his opponents to punch him in the face does not make him better or braver he fights the stupidest style on earth with zero defense.
Only blind favoritism could allow somebody to think Diaz beat Condit, Diaz is Leonard Garcia with a black belt and better boxing and a love of that style cannot allow somebody to score a fight for him. Condit didn't really give GSP alot of trouble one head kick was the only time he was even remotely in control. What does the fact Condit can land one big shot have to due when arguing Diaz can land his 50 some body shots?One Diaz body shot is not gonna crumple GSP that is the difference. I think the fact you went back 7 years against a guy who should have been fighting at FW just furthers my point.

I would bet you that not only does GSP win but that he does so far easier than the Condit fight.
It won't be an easier fight than condit, condit didn't win the fight with diaz also since what did he land? 0 significant strikes. Nothing rocked diaz or even came close to finishing him at all, but diaz landed the harder face and body shots and was the only one to come close to finishing the fight by TAKING CONDIT DOWN and having a little time with condits back. Sherk is in no way a fw I don't know where you get that from he has only lost to champions of the lw and ww divisions. I'll let the fight with gsp and nick speak for itself.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote