MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #41 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
The Nightman Cometh

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Diaz got Condit down because it caught him off guard it was the only time in the fight Diaz's little dino brain allowed him to realize that he kept trying the same thing over and over and it wasn't working. It took Diaz 24 minutes to realize that Condit wasn't gonna let him pin him on the cage.
Actually if you did watch the fight you would know his corner said he was winning every round to which most of us at home were agreeing with and only diaz haters were finding small bland reasons to give it to condit, the old diaz 1,2,5 thing is true because those are the most blatant won rounds by nick. And caught off guard or not he still took him down thats like saying JDS' win over cain in the first fight didnt count because cain didn't expect that punch. I swear some of you guys think nick is the same fighter as nate when in reality nick is way better in every area than his brother.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote