MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Nick Diaz doesn't return my calls or texts

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #42 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
lesd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Here we go again. Bisping thread part 2.

Listen, if any of you have had a job before, you're dodged work for a day and never answered your boss' phone call. You've pulled a sicky, you've talked shit, whatever. So before this thread gets blown up with bullshit, remember that this is a regular ass guy like all of us.

That being said, I'm going to cut his ears off if he fuks up this fight.
I can honestly say I've never called in sick when I wasn't or intentionally ignored any of my works calls. I wasn't raised that way. I haven't taken a sick day in nearly two years and when I did it was because I was in the hospital.

I don't get Diaz. He has the work ethic of a champion but the mentality of a teenager in need of anger management.

He's not a "regular ass guy". He's an insanely talented guy who throws away his potential by not being professional enough to handle his job and everything that comes with it.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote